Mali Kalemegdanski park (Мали Калемегдански парк or "Little Kalemegdan Park") occupies the area in the eastern section, which borders the urban section of Belgrade. Northern section of Little Kalemegdan Park is occupied by the Belgrade Zoo, opened in 1936. The art pavilion Cvijeta Zuzorić is also located here.
Veliki Kalemegdanski Park (Велики Калемегдански парк or "Large Kalemegdan Park") occupies the southern corner of the fortress, with geometrical promenades, a military museum, a museum of forestry and hunting, and the Monument of Gratitude to France.
Uploaded: Aug 27, 2016