The August Horch Museum Zwickau is an automobile museum in Zwickau, Saxony, Germany. Opened in 2004, it covers the history of automobile construction in Zwickau, the home of Horch and Audi prior to World War II, and Trabant during the Cold War-era German Democratic Republic.
The museum is housed within the former factory where August Horch established Audi Automobilwerke GmbH in 1910. Its owner and operator is a non-profit making company owned in equal shares by Audi AG and the town of Zwickau.
Uploaded: Jul 11, 2015