Salad from Chinese cabbage with chicken
Cabbage – 300 g
Chicken fillet – 1 PC.
Cucumber – 1 PC.
Egg – 4 PCs.
Green onions – 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise — to taste
1. Put to boil chicken (for flavor add the carrot, onion and Bay leaf. A broth we then used for soup).
2. Shinkuem cabbage.
3. Finely crumble green onions.
4. Cucumber cut into strips.
5. After our chicken opened,cut small cubes. And also boil the eggs and crumble them finely
6. All put in a salad bowl, stir,sprinkle with salt and pepper.
7. Dressed with mayonnaise and serves a La carte.
Folder: Сhicken salads
Uploaded: Dec 15, 2015