Mexican salad with grilled corn
1. Four peeled ear of corn (about two cups of beans)
2. Tablespoon paprika
3. Juice one or two limes
4. Two tablespoons of rapeseed oil
5. ¼ Cup chopped red onion
6. Two tablespoons chopped cilantro
7. A third of a Cup of cheese or feta cotija
8. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to medium heat. RUB corn with paprika, put on the grill for 15-20 minutes, turning every four minutes until nicely not browned. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
2. Put the corn on a cutting Board, remove the grain with a sharp knife and place them in a medium-size bowl.
3. Add the lime juice, rapeseed oil, red onion, cilantro, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix.
Folder: Vegetable salads
Uploaded: Dec 14, 2015
Tags: vegetable salads, salad recipes, salads, summer vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad recipes, fresh fruit salad, fresh vegetable salads, fresh salad recipes, fresh tomato salad, fresh veggie salad, fresh vegetable salad recip