The parish church built in 1910/1911 is of Rhenan-Romanesque style. It is situated slightly above the castle on a rocky mountain-ridge.
The twin church spires with their pyramidal diamond-shaped roofs are both impressive and elegant. The windows of the spires and the various arches underline the Romanesque character of the edifice. The gable of the facade shows a striking stone-engraved represantatiion of the Crucifixion by the master Piedboeuf of Aachen.
Copyright 2016 by Jeremy Lavender Photography
Uploaded: Jul 31, 2016