Salad with red pepper
Mushrooms — 150 g
Lemon juice — 1 tsp
Yellow, red — 100 g
Dill — to taste
Cheese and butter — 25 g
1. Pepper wash, remove the seeds and divide each in half. Half of pepper cut into strips.
2. Mushrooms wash, lightly Pat dry and cut into small pieces, fry in a pan with butter.
3. Ready mix mushrooms, pepper.
4. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
5. Add the cheese to the mushrooms and peppers and mix well.
6. Squeeze the lemon juice and season them with a salad to give freshness. In this salad the lemon juice replaces all the spices.
7. The salad is not salted and not purchase.
8. Mix and place in salad bowl. Garnish with greens and serve.
Folder: Salads with mushrooms
Uploaded: Dec 15, 2015
Tags: mushroom salad, salad with mushrooms, warm mushroom salad, salad mushrooms, mushroom salads, mushrooms for salad, salad mushroom, mushroom salad dressing, wild mushroom salad, mushroom for salad, fresh mushroom salad, raw mushroom salad, mushrooms in