St. Mark's Church

St. Mark's Church or Church of St. Mark (Serbian: Црква Светог Марка/Crkva Svetog Marka) is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Tašmajdan park in Belgrade, Serbia, near the Parliament of Serbia. It was built in the Serbian architectural style by the Krstić brothers, completed in 1940, on the site of a previous church dating to 1835. It is one of the largest churches in the country. There is a small Russian Orthodox church next to St. Mark's.

Folder: view of Belgrade

Uploaded: Aug 10, 2015

Views: 37

Likes: 29

Tags: Crkva, Sv. Marko, Beograd, Pravoslavlje, Church, St. Marko, Belgrade, Ortodox, Serbia

Like
Share
published 1 year ago
milosbatricevic
Follow


0 Comments