Lučki bridge in Mostar

Reconstruction Lučkog bridge worth 3.2 million led company Hydro and Constructor Neretva, and of this amount 45 percent of the funding comes from the federal budget, while the remaining 55 percent of Kuwait's secured loan to repay the Government of the Federation.

Uploaded: Dec 11, 2015

Views: 135

Likes: 74

Downloads: 0

Tags: Mostar, bridge, Lučki, Neretva

Like
Share
Download
published 2 years ago
Murgadrot
Follow


0 Comments