Quail eggs — 10 PCs.
The tomatoes — 10 PCs.
Mushrooms — 300 g
Green onions — 1 bunch
Salad mix — 250g
Dill and parsley — a few sprigs
Vegetable oil for frying — 2 tbsp
For the filling:
Mayonnaise — 100 g
Lemon juice — 1 tbsp
Salt, ground pepper — to taste
Herbes de Provence — 1/2 tsp.
1. Quail eggs to boil in boiling water for 5 minutes, cool and clear.
2. Wash the vegetables and greens under running water. The tomatoes and eggs cut in half. Salad to break it. Onion, greens grind.
3. Mushrooms wash, cut into thin slices and fry until Golden brown. Shift to paper towel to soak up the excess fat, cool.
4. For the filling, mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper and Provencal herbs. Mix.
5. Mix all ingredients in a large salad bowl and pour dressing.
Folder: Vegetable salads
Uploaded: Dec 21, 2015
Tags: vegetable salads, salad recipes, salads, summer vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad recipes, fresh fruit salad, fresh vegetable salads, fresh salad recipes, fresh tomato salad, fresh veggie salad, fresh vegetable salad recip