Salad with mussels
Mussels -500 g
Egg (hard-boiled) — 3 PCs.
White wine (dry)— 100 ml
Lettuce -1 bunch
Tomatoes— 2 PCs.
Red sweet pepper— 1 PC.
Onions— 1 PC.
Parsley— 1 bunch
Cilantro— 4 sprigs
Raspberry vinegar, optional
Salt— to taste
White pepper —to taste
Olive oil— 5 tbsp
Garlic— 2 cloves
Basil— 8 leaves
Lime— 1/2 PC.
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until the onions become transparent.
3. Add the mussels and wine, simmer over high heat about 5-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Remove mussels holey spoon and set aside to cool.
5. Preparation of filling:
Squeeze the garlic into the oil, finely chop the Basil leaves and put it in the oil. There also add lime juice. Mix well and set aside.
6. Chop tomatoes, peppers. Finely chop the parsley and cilantro.
7. In a large bowl, mix lettuce (can be cut smaller), tomato slices, sweet pepper, greens.
8. Add the dressing to the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, mix well with two forks.
9. On a plate put the salad on top of mussels, sprinkle the raspberry vinegar.
10. Just before serving then put the chopped eggs.
Folder: Seafood salads
Uploaded: Dec 14, 2015
Tags: seafood salad recipe, seafood salad recipes, recipe for seafood salad, recipes for seafood salad, imitation crab seafood salad recipe, recipe seafood salad, best seafood salad recipe, seafood salad recipe with crabmeat and shrimp, recipes seafood sal