- 500 g puff pastry (leavened or unleavened)
- 600 g (6 pieces) chicken drumsticks
- 300 g of mushrooms (fresh or frozen)
- 700 g potatoes
- 150 g onion
- 50 ml of milk
- 30 g butter
- vegetable oil
1. Potato peel, boil until tender.
2. Finely chop the onion.
3. Mushrooms peel and finely chop.
4. In vegetable oil fry the onion.
5. Add the mushrooms, fry until then, until you evaporate all the liquid (about 15 minutes).
6. Shin season with salt and pepper, fry in vegetable oil until tender (about 25-30 minutes).
8. To the potatoes add the butter, RUB them.
9. Add milk, salt to taste, mix well.
10. Mix the mashed potatoes and mushrooms.
12. Roll out the dough thickness of about 3 mm, cut rectangle, crop, save.
13. Cut into squares 15x15 cm
14. From scraps to make a small "laesecke", put in the middle of the square (this is to ensure that the bottom is not torn).
15. In the middle, put 2-3 tbsp of the filling.
16. For the filling put the Shin.
17. The edges of the dough to gather and tie with a thread (very tight not to tie).
18. The pan should cover with baking paper or grease with vegetable oil.
19. Put the bags.
20. Seeds can be wrapped in foil, so they don't burn.
21. Put into a preheated 180 degree oven.
22. Bake until Golden brown (about 15-20 minutes).
23. With ready-made bags not to forget to remove the string.
Uploaded: Sep 5, 2015
Tags: #food, #foodporn, #instafood, #yum, #yummy, #getinmybelly, #yumyum, #delicious, #eat, #dinner, #breakfast, #lunch, #love, #sharefood, #homemade, #sweet, #tagsta, #tagsta_food, #dessert, #stuffed, #hot, #beautiful, #favorite, #eating, #foodgasm, #foodpics