The railway bridge across the River Sava between the Novi Beograd and Prokop stations is 1928 m long.
The bridge was completed and opened for traffic in 1979. It was the first bridge in Europe to use cable-stayed girder system.
The bridge was designed by Nikola Hajdin, engineer and current president of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts.
Folder: Ssavamala bridges
Uploaded: Jun 6, 2015