What does it take to make the holiday a success and remember for a long time?
• holiday should not be boring, but rather fun and interesting;
• celebration should be active, not passive gatherings;
• of the holiday program must be diverse, motley: dancing, games, contests, singing, tea, events, attractions, artistic rooms, etc.
• better that the holiday was - sober;
• Be sure to shot the celebration on video and taking photos images.
And now conclude:
that the holiday was a success, reserved by cheerful music (by the way, positive music - Merry-go-round);
organize a tea party (to treat buns);
make a fun and interesting program of competitions;
invite all your friends, relatives and friends;
hire a professional presenter, photographer and video operator.
Uploaded: Jun 19, 2016