The University Church (Church of the Virgin Mary) is a roman catholic church in Budapest, in district 5. The church belongs to Péter Pázmány Catholic University since 1786; it was in front of the central church of the Paulines. The church building block adjacent to the Central seminary work, so the church liturgical services performed by superiors and seminarians of the Institute.
The temple's main attraction is that the pulpit was standing up on 1 April 1927 Prohászka Ottokár was bishop of Székesfehérvár. To commemorate the 1 April each year presents a holy mass the Bishop of Székesfehérvár.
__ EXIF __
Camera: Canon EOS 700D
Lens: Canon EF-S 17-85 f/17-85 USM
Shutter speed: 1/200 s
Uploaded: Jan 17, 2016