- Wheat flour 1/2 Cup
- Cottage cheese 700 g
- Sour cream 150
- Granulated sugar 1 Cup
- Milk 0.3 Cup - 5 eggs
- Vegetable oil 0.5 cups
1. The processed cheese in a blender, adding the sour cream to about 100 g. the Main thing is to get the cottage cheese smooth mass without grains.
2. Eggs, divided into whites and yolks, beat the whites to a froth in a half Cup of sugar. In the beaten egg whites to consistently add 1/2 Cup flour, remaining 5 egg yolks and 1/2 Cup of vegetable oil without smell. Part of the mass - in the form with high walls.
3. In the remaining part of the mass, add the prepared cheese. Salt mass, add 1/2 Cup sugar, 1/3 Cup milk, vanilla sugar. Knead the mixture with a mixer and carefully pour into mold over the first layer. The first layer will inevitably rise at the edges.
4. Put in a preheated oven for 40-60 minutes, bake at 180-200. In the process the cake rises, purchasing korichnevaya shade. Taking it from the oven, brush with sour cream mixed with sugar - 50. g sour cream 2 tablespoons sugar. To put off in the cooling oven.
5. Spread on cake fruit and/or berries - fresh or canned. Fill them with jelly or two cups of syrup, which was branchialis fruit and 1 Cup of dissolved gelatin (2 tbsp gelatin to 1 Cup of water).
Uploaded: Aug 24, 2015
Tags: #dessert, #desserts, #food, #foods, #sweet, #sweets, #yum, #mmm, #hungry, #dessertporn, #cake, #foodgasm, #foodporn, #delicious, #foodforfoodies, #instafood, #yumyum, #sweettooth, #chocolate, #icecream, #soyummy, #getinmybelly, #tagstagrame, #beautiful