To 1.5 kg of pork bone-in (ham)
For the marinade:
-2 cloves of garlic
-2 tablespoons of vinegar
-1 tablespoon of honey
-spicy chili paste or chili
For the garnish:
-500 g of small potatoes
-500 g small carrots
-a bunch of parsley
-1 clove of garlic
-zest of 1 lemon
1. Garlic pound, mix all the ingredients for the marinade, RUB the meat.
2. Onions cut into rings, put a layer of meat on top of meat.
3. Cover tightly, refrigerate for several hours (overnight), periodically flip the meat in the marinade.
4. Scrape with meat onions and the marinade, put the meat on a griddle or large frying pan, place in oven 220°C for 15 minutes.
5. Pour the meat of the separated juice, pour over the marinade pan (no onions, only liquid), reduce the oven temperature to 200°C and bake for another 15 - 20 minutes.
6. Put around the meat small peeled potatoes, stir to it from all sides were greased with the fat and meat juice, bake until half cooked 15 min.
7. Add the potatoes, carrots, mix with juice and oil, bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
8. Not to forget every time to pour the meat juice. To check the readiness of meat from the bone. If light flowing juice, without redness, remove the muffin pan from the oven, cover with foil and leave for 15 minutes.
9. During this time, prepare gremolata: finely chop the parsley and garlic, grate lime peel, mix it all together. Before serving, sprinkle the meat and vegetables in gremolata.
Uploaded: Aug 23, 2015
Tags: #food, #foodporn, #instafood, #yum, #yummy, #getinmybelly, #yumyum, #delicious, #eat, #dinner, #breakfast, #lunch, #love, #sharefood, #homemade, #sweet, #tagsta, #tagsta_food, #dessert, #stuffed, #hot, #beautiful, #favorite, #eating, #foodgasm, #foodpics