Square bana J. Jelacic is the oldest square in the city. on the central square there is a votive Column ("Plague Column") with the image of the Virgin was built after the plague epidemic in 1691. In the geometric center of the whole stars is a well from 1869 decorated with allegorical representations of rivers, built on the site of the Baroque fountain that drew water from the defendant or borlinskih wells. On the western side is the church and monastery of the Most Holy Trinity.
Uploaded: Aug 17, 2015