FACEIT has been working on innovative ways to create daily CS:GO action for players, with our pick up games system, Points Cups and our Monthly Championship. As most of you know, we are driven by the belief that giving back to the community is the best way to grow our product.
As such, over the last 2 months we have been working with some of the top CS:GO weapon designers to create weapon skins, whose potential revenues will be committed to the prize money of upcoming tournaments. Any potential revenue we may receive from these items will see 80% of each dollar go into our competitions prize pool, while the remaining 20% will be given to the artist for their efforts.
These artists have been working long to create these awesome skins and designs for you. The full list of artists is:
- Thurnip Oposto
The community has already shown great support for competitive tournaments for both DreamHack Winter 2013 and EMS One. We hope that with your support we can have similar success and provide the same great CS action.
The weapon skins will be placed in the CS:GO Workshop one by one in the coming days. Vote on them, give us feedback, and let Valve know if you’d like to see them in a future weapon case. You can see the skins from our Workshop page - http://steamcommunity.com/id/faceitcom/myworkshopfiles/
Jump in, vote for these CS:GO Weapon Skins and be a part of it!
Folder: FACEIT Weapon Skins CS:GO
Uploaded: Aug 24, 2014