Hotel Moskva, the former Palace hotel Rossi buildings and former insurance company Rossi in Belgrade. Placed on the corner of King Milan and the Balkan street. The building was designed by architect Jovan Ilkic and a group of architects from St. Petersburg. Construction of the palace was begun in the spring of 1905, and was officially opened on 14 January 1908. It was the largest private building in the Kingdom of Serbia, there was about a hundred meters from the royal palace at Terazije. Building on its walls had Rossi Palace inscription.
Uploaded: Feb 20, 2016