Salad with ham «Male dream»
200 gr chicken fillet
200 gr of ham
100 g salad onions
200 g pickled mushrooms
1. Boil in salted water, chicken (20 minutes).
2. The eggs boil and cool.
3. Cut the ham into small pieces.
4. Peel the onion, cut into rings, each of which a further 4 parts. Oblong pieces cut the chicken and eggs.
5. Spread on a dish: chicken, mushrooms, eggs, onions, ham.
6. Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and all mix.
7. On a plate spread the lettuce of the salad and decorate with slices of tomatoes all.
Folder: Salads with ham
Uploaded: Dec 17, 2015
Tags: ham salad recipes, recipe for ham salad, ham salad sandwiches, recipe ham salad, salads that go with ham, recipes for ham salad, ham salads, cobb salad with ham, salads to serve with ham, salad recipes with ham, chopped ham salad, homemade ham salad