Mushrooms — 250 g
Pepper Bulgarian red — 1 pieces.
Onions — 1 PC.
Orange — 1 PC.
Garlic — 2 cloves
Lemon juice — 1 tbsp
Olive oil — 4 tbsp
Salt and pepper — to taste
Spices (oregano and Basil)
1. Mushrooms cut into 4 pieces and boil in lightly salted water.
2. Onion cut into half rings and slightly simmered in olive oil.
3. Sweet pepper cut into thin strips and add to the onions, heat 1-2 minutes. There also put chopped parsley, pressed garlic, ground Basil and oregano.
4. Stir and warm over heat for 1 minute. The fire off.
5. To onion-pepper weight add boiled mushrooms, diced orange.
6. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with lemon juice, mix well. Cover the pan with a lid and give it brew for a bit.
7. Warm salad out onto a plate and serve to the table.
Folder: Salads with mushrooms
Uploaded: Dec 17, 2015
Tags: mushroom salad, salad with mushrooms, warm mushroom salad, salad mushrooms, mushroom salads, mushrooms for salad, salad mushroom, mushroom salad dressing, wild mushroom salad, mushroom for salad, fresh mushroom salad, raw mushroom salad, mushrooms in