- Chicken eggs - 6 PCs.
- Sugar - 220-230 g
- Flour - 150 g
- Vanilla sugar - 10 g
- Baking powder - 10 g
- Mascarpone cheese - 500 g
- 350 ml + 100 ml for ganache
- Cream milk (30%)
- Powdered sugar - 80 g
- Dark chocolate (for ganache) - 180 g
- Butter (for ganache) - 10-20 g
- Liquor (Amaretto) - to taste
1. Beat eggs with sugar until white, add the vanilla sugar and sifted flour, well mixed with the baking powder. Whisk for 5-7 minutes more. On the surface there must be a lot of bubbles.
2. Pour the batter into the form (at the bottom of the pre-form to lay out a circle of parchment to make it easier to get the finished cake).
3. Bake the cake at 170-180 degrees for about 25 minutes (be guided by your oven). Willingness to check with a wooden skewer. Ready bisuit out of the dish and cool on wire rack. My form was small (about 20 cm in diameter), I divided the dough in half and got 2 of the biscuit. Each of the biscuits to cut another in half.
4. For cream vzbit cream.
5. Cream cheese (I took mascarpone, but the fit and other) well rubbed with powdered sugar (this can be done with a spoon).
6. Add the whipped cream into the cheese mass and mix gently until smooth. I always do it manually with a spoon and the cream gives a very delicate and airy.
7. Cook fairly strong coffee and add a little liqueur. I sometimes do not add liquor, too, it turns out delicious!
8. Each cake impregnated with coffee and top to put a layer of cream (the layer must be thin!)
9. To assemble the cake: it is easier to collect the cake in the frame, it will be more smooth.
10. Cake is better for a few hours to put in the fridge to soak. Preferably overnight - to be delicious! Then remove the frame and decorate the cake. Above you can smear the butter cream and sprinkle with cocoa or decorate with grated chocolate. I covered the sides of the cake with chocolate ganache and top it with butter cream.
11. To prepare the ganache need to break the chocolate into pieces, heat the cream to a boil, but not boil, and pour over the chocolate cream. Good stir with the spoon or whisk until the chocolate is completely dissolved. Add a piece of butter and stir again. Ganache let it cool down and time to put it in the refrigerator until it becomes thicker.
12. Then to get the chocolate and beat with a mixer until you have a mass similar to mousse. If the resulting mass is well cooled, it is possible to make delicious homemade chocolates.
13. Cover sides of cake with chocolate ganache, and the top using a pastry syringe decorating butter cream.
14. Before serving, sprinkle the cake with cocoa. The cake turns out very tender and soaked.
Uploaded: Aug 27, 2015
Tags: #dessert, #desserts, #food, #foods, #sweet, #sweets, #yum, #mmm, #hungry, #dessertporn, #cake, #foodgasm, #foodporn, #delicious, #foodforfoodies, #instafood, #yumyum, #sweettooth, #chocolate, #icecream, #soyummy, #getinmybelly, #tagstagrame, #beautiful