Chicken in honey-mustard sauce
1. Chicken (or Turkey) repel, salt and pepper.
2. Mix 3 tbsp of honey and 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard (whole bean).
3. Chicken well to coat it with the marinade and leave for 40 minutes at room temperature.
4. After the meat can be pan-fried or grilled. Mustard seeds are better off, otherwise they will burn and can taste bitter.
Chicken with orange sauce
1. In a bowl mix 1 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp honey, juice of 1 lime, 1 head finely chopped garlic and salt.
2. Fillet cut into strips and marinate in the mixture.
3. Leave for 1-2 hours in refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
4. After fry in a pan, turning them over until Golden brown. Can also be cooked in the oven or on the grill.
5. 1 liter of fresh orange juice to evaporate on medium heat.
6. To the resulting sauce to add approximately 4 tbsp brown sugar 2 tsp oil (any vegetable or butter) and salt to taste and pepper.
During the cooling the sauce thickens slightly. To serve with chicken it is desirable warm.
Chicken in mayonnaise
1. In a bowl mix 1 egg, mayonnaise, spices, chopped garlic and chopped into cubes onion.
2. Chicken fillet dipped in the mixture and leave at least an hour in the fridge.
Meat can be omitted in the marinade, whole or cut into pieces (depending on how you want to fry the chicken). The main thing is that the mayonnaise mixture covers the chicken completely.
This marinade is good for cooking meat in the pan and on the grill. If you don't like mayonnaise, you can substitute sour cream with a small amount of vinegar.
Chicken in yogurt
1. The plain yogurt mixed with a small amount of Apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, curry, turmeric, cardamom and salt.
2. The chicken to marinate at least half an hour.
3. Then it is recommended to wrap it in foil and send in the oven for 15-20 minutes. A chicken to cook better in the oven with the convection.
Chicken in yogurt
1. Finely chop 4 cloves of garlic, mix well with your favorite seasonings and salt. You can also add greens.
2. Pour the mixture with a glass of buttermilk, put chicken in it and again mix thoroughly.
3. Leave to marinate in the fridge for half an hour.
4. Then cook on a griddle or grill.
Uploaded: Aug 23, 2015
Tags: #food, #foodporn, #instafood, #yum, #yummy, #getinmybelly, #yumyum, #delicious, #eat, #dinner, #breakfast, #lunch, #love, #sharefood, #homemade, #sweet, #tagsta, #tagsta_food, #dessert, #stuffed, #hot, #beautiful, #favorite, #eating, #foodgasm, #foodpics