— 250 g salted red fish
— 300 g peeled shrimp
— 100 g of hard cheese
— 4 eggs
— 100 g of black olives
— cherry tomatoes
— sour cream
— spices and herbs to taste
1. Boil eggs and finely chop. 1 egg to leave for decoration.
2. Grate the cheese on a grater.
3. Olives and shrimp cut into small pieces. If shrimp are small — they should not be cut.
4. Prepare the sauce: smetana and mayonnaise in equal parts, 1 teaspoon mustard.
5. Mix the cheese, eggs, shrimps, olives, chopped tomatoes with the sauce. Lay out on a dish in the form of a fish.
6. Red fish thinly slice, to impose formed the fish into thin slices. To form the fins.
7. The protein of the egg and olives cut into thin strips and place the fish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Garnish with lemon, onions, olives, tomatoes.
Folder: Seafood salads
Uploaded: Dec 15, 2015
Tags: seafood salad recipe, seafood salad recipes, recipe for seafood salad, recipes for seafood salad, imitation crab seafood salad recipe, recipe seafood salad, best seafood salad recipe, seafood salad recipe with crabmeat and shrimp, recipes seafood sal