Franz's Spring is the oldest known local source. It has been known since the Middle Ages, when called. Bearers fetch water, mineral water as the water table to a nearby Cheb.
According to the nearby village of Slatina was called peat mineral water or mineral water also Chebská. Around 1600 he had a reputation in Europe nejléčivějšího spring and was exported in ceramic bottles in all major cities.
Uploaded: Dec 27, 2015