- Condensed milk - 1/2 banks
- Chicken eggs – 1 PC.
- Flour – 3 tbsp heaped
- Vanilla – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp (or 1 tsp caustic soda)
For the cream:
- Condensed milk — 1/2 banks
- Softened butter – 100 g (1/2 pack)
For the filling and decoration:
- Large banana — 1 PC.
- Chopped walnuts for topping the finished roll — 2 handfuls
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg, flour, condensed milk, vanilla and baking powder. The batter should be fairly liquid.
3. On a baking tray lay a greased baking paper. On paper, pour the dough and flatten it so that side was proportionate to the length of the banana. Place the pan in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 5-7 minutes until Golden brown. Meanwhile, a wet kitchen towel and good press. And start making the cream.
4. Mix with a mixer the softened butter and condensed milk in a separate Cup so that it has no lumps.
5. Ready hot place the cake on a damp towel, immediately wipe it with the cream (don't forget to leave the cream to lubricate the top of the roll). On the edge of the cake, place a peeled banana and gently roll the roulade.
6. The top of the roll also apply the cream.
7. Walnuts chop and sprinkle them roll. You can also decorate the roulade slices of strawberries or kiwi. Can not grease the top of the roulade with cream and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Uploaded: Aug 25, 2015
Tags: #dessert, #desserts, #food, #foods, #sweet, #sweets, #yum, #mmm, #hungry, #dessertporn, #cake, #foodgasm, #foodporn, #delicious, #foodforfoodies, #instafood, #yumyum, #sweettooth, #chocolate, #icecream, #soyummy, #getinmybelly, #tagstagrame, #beautiful