Benefits of Calendula
Other external uses for calendula tea include:
1. A facial cleanser - great for acne!
2. Treat eczema or psoriasis, even diaper rash!
3. Make a strong infusion and pour into the bathtub for sunburn or other large skin problems. This is great for smooth soft skin even if you don't have any skin affictions!
4. Use the strong tea as a hair rinse to bring out blonde and brunette highlights. It also makes your hair soft and shiny.
Benefits of drinking calendula tea are:
5. Helps with fever, cramps, stomachaches, flu and colds.
6. Helps detoxify the body
7. Regulates the menstrual cycle
8. Stimulates blood circulation
Folder: My Capture
Uploaded: Feb 15, 2016
Tags: calendula (organism classification), calendula officinalis (organism classification), health, boiron, calendula cream, homeopathic medicine, garden marigold, calendula ointment, herbs, boiron calendula, natural, calendula, calendula benefits, flowers