-The yolk of chicken - 6 pieces
-Cow's milk - 600 ml
-Food gelatin 12 g
-Sugar, sand - 100 g
-Corn starch - 1 tbsp
-Cream - 450 ml
-Rose petals - 10 PCs.
-Rose water - 2 tbsp
Cream 35% - 300 ml
-Vanilla - 1 piece
1. Beat the egg yolks, sugar and starch. Add a little milk and whisk.
2. Milk + 450 ml cream along with the pod and vanilla seeds to a boil. Pour it into the yolks, stirring intensively, still whisking, pour the milk. Wash the pan, back to the egg-milk mixture, cook over low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until thick.
3. Soak gelatine in cold water for 15 minutes. Add it to the finished custard and mix thoroughly.
4. Put the saucepan in a large bowl with ice and stirring occasionally, until the mixture slightly thickens and cools down completely.
5. Rose petals finely chop and add to the custard with rose water.
6. The remaining 300 ml of cream are very cold together with a bowl and whisk, beat until stable peak, with a spatula gently stir in the chilled cream.
7. Lay a cutting Board with foil, put on her pastry ring, covered with acetate film. Pour the mixture and refrigerate until completely set, preferably overnight.
8. The finished cake to release from the ring.
9. Neutral glaze to warm up in the microwave and immediately cover it with the cake. We must act quickly, because she immediately grasped.
10. Decorate with rose petals, then refrigerate.
Uploaded: Aug 26, 2015
Tags: #dessert, #desserts, #food, #foods, #sweet, #sweets, #yum, #mmm, #hungry, #dessertporn, #cake, #foodgasm, #foodporn, #delicious, #foodforfoodies, #instafood, #yumyum, #sweettooth, #chocolate, #icecream, #soyummy, #getinmybelly, #tagstagrame, #beautiful