Layered salad with bacon and green peas
Eggs — 3 PCs.
Bacon — 100 g
Green peas — 120 g
Tomatoes — 3 PCs.
Cucumbers — 3 PCs.
Lettuce — 1 bunch
Leeks — 1 PC.
Hard cheese — 100 g
Olives — 8-10 pieces;
Greens — for decoration
Mayonnaise — to taste
Salt, spices — to taste
1. The eggs boil hard boiled, cool, peel and cut into four parts.
2. Chop bacon and fry in a dry pan until Golden brown.
3. Green peas boil until soft.
4. Tomatoes and cucumbers wash. Chop the tomatoes wedges, cucumber — sliced.
5. Green salad to break it, the white part of the leeks cut into rings.
6. Grate the cheese on a grater.
7. At the bottom of the salad put the lettuce, then tomatoes, leeks, cucumbers, grated cheese, green peas and bacon. Decorate with slices of eggs, olives and pour mayonnaise. Before serving the salad to cool. Stir it and season it after the filing.
Folder: Vegetable salads
Uploaded: Dec 21, 2015
Tags: layer salad recipe, layered salad recipe, layered salad recipes, recipe for layer salad, layer salad recipes, layer salad recipe, recipe layer salad, recipe for layered salad, layered salads recipes, recipe layered salad, recipes for layered salads