Salad of grilled vegetables with mozzarella
Courgettes (zucchini) — 1-2 PC.
Bell peppers (different colors) — 3 PCs.
Red onion — 1 PC.
Mozzarella cheese — 1 PC.
Cherry — 50-100 g
Olive oil — to taste
Balsamic vinegar — to taste
Mustard — to taste
Herbes de Provence — to taste
Salt — to taste
Black pepper — to taste
1. Slice the courgettes (zucchini) in thin circles.
2. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, herbs de Provence and leave for 10 min.
3. Fry the courgettes in the pan-grill.
4. Cut the Bulgarian pepper. The more diverse’ll take peppers by color, the more beautiful the salad.
5. Drizzle the peppers with olive oil and roast on a grill frying pan.
6. Chop the red onion.
7. Roasted pepper, cut into thin wedges.
8. Cut into cubes the mozzarella.
9. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
10. To prepare the dressing: mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and salt to taste.
11. Mix roasted pepper and red onion.
12. Put on plate a mixture of peppers and onions, fried zucchini (courgettes) and tomatoes.
13. Place the pieces of mozzarella, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. Season with salt to taste. If you make salad is not a La carte, you can just gently stir in a salad bowl. This salad can be submitted and the portion, garnish with marinated olives.
Folder: Vegetable salads
Uploaded: Dec 14, 2015
Tags: vegetable salads, salad recipes, salads, summer vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad recipes, fresh fruit salad, fresh vegetable salads, fresh salad recipes, fresh tomato salad, fresh veggie salad, fresh vegetable salad recip