Cabbage – 300 g
Tomatoes – 2 PCs.
Cucumber — 3 PCs.
Bulgarian pepper – 1 PC.
For the sauce:
1. The first step is to slice the cabbage and cut into small cubes cucumbers and tomatoes.The juice released when cutting tomatoes, you have to remove.
2. Bulgarian pepper remove seeds and finely chop also.
3. For submission we will need a large dish. Open a jar of canned corn, drain the liquid, add it to the dish as a separate slide.
4. In the centre, crumble the chips. Chips it is best to take sour cream and herbs, peppers or mushrooms.
5. Carefully put the slide all the chopped ingredients.
6. Start the sauce. Mix equal parts sour cream and mayonnaise, add juice from half lemon. Put the sauce to the salad just before serving so that the chips do not become soft.
Folder: Vegetable salads
Uploaded: Dec 15, 2015
Tags: vegetable salads, salad recipes, salads, summer vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad, fresh vegetable salad recipes, fresh fruit salad, fresh vegetable salads, fresh salad recipes, fresh tomato salad, fresh veggie salad, fresh vegetable salad recip